Our Spring Online Inductive Bible Study will begin on February 20, 2017, James, “Living a Life of Faith” by Angie K. Smith. We will dig deep into the book of James and discover how to live out our lives in faith when we face suffering, temptation, guilt, favoritism, conflict, gossip, fear, doubt and so much more. This in-depth, highly interactive, verse-by-verse Inductive Bible study on the book of James will change our perspective when we are challenged by the trials of everyday life. This study will encourage us to see ourselves through the light of God’s grace rather than the lies of the enemy.
You may purchase the workbook version or the Kindle version of James through Amazon (Click Here).
Reading Schedule for James, “Living a Life of Faith” Online Bible Study – Book or Kindle version is REQUIRED for this study!
- Launch Week- February 20, read Week One (introduction)
- Week 1- February 27, read Week Two (discuss Week One)
- Week 2- March 6, read Week Three (discuss Week Two)
- Week 3- March 13, read Week Four (discuss Week Three)
- Week 4- March 20, read Week Five (discuss Week Four)
- Week 5- March 27, read Week Six (discuss Week Five)
- Week 6- April 3, catch up on lessons (discuss Week Six)
How the Online Bible Study Works
- Every Monday morning – I’ll post a brief weekly summary along with the discussion questions in our private Facebook group where we will hold all our discussions.
- Small Groups – All you have to do is pick a day and time that fits your schedule and jump into the discussion via our private Facebook group. There will be a group photo that the leader will post announcing the day/time of the discussion. The schedule will be posted to the top of our private Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/InductiveBibleStudies/
How to Register for the study of James
- COMMENT BELOW to register for James. If you have previously pre-registered, you do NOT need to register again.
- Tell us where you are joining us from (State or Country) and what you hope to gain from studying James.
- Join our private Facebook small group. Click the link below to join. All our discussions will take place in this private Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/InductiveBibleStudies/
- If you would like to follow this blog and receive all posts delivered to your email, scroll to the bottom of this screen and enter your email address and click “Follow.”
Welcome to our Spring Online Inductive Bible Study on the Book of James! We are so excited you will be joining us!