Woo Hoo!! Registration for our 2017 Winter and Spring online Inductive Bible Studies begins today!
Our Winter online Inductive Bible study will begin on January 2, 2017, with “Lord, Teach Me to Pray in 28 Days” by Kay Arthur. Through this study on prayer we will learn how to pray, what to pray and what to expect when you pray. Kay Arthur gives us practical insights into the Lord’s Prayer, which is the model prayer Jesus gave His disciples and all His believers. This study is going to transform our prayer lives!
Reading Schedule for Lord, Teach Me to Pray Online Bible Study – Book or Kindle version is REQUIRED for this study!
- Launch Week- January 2, read Week One (introduction)
- Week 1- January 9, read Week Two (discuss Week One)
- Week 2- January 16, read Week Three (discuss Week Two)
- Week 3- January 23, read Week Four (discuss Week Three)
- Week 4- January 30, catch up on lessons (discuss Week Four)
You can purchase the printed book or the Kindle version through Amazon.
Our Spring online Inductive Bible Study will begin on February 20, 2017 with “James, Living a Life of Faith“ by Angie K. Smith. We will dig deep into the book of James and discover how to live out our lives in faith when we face suffering, temptation, guilt, favoritism, conflict, gossip, fear, doubt and so much more. This study will change our perspective when we are challenged by the trials of everyday life. We will be encouraged to see ourselves through the light of God’s grace rather than the lies of the enemy.
This study can also be purchased through Amazon in the printed book or the Kindle version.
Reading Schedule for James, Living a Life of Faith Online Bible Study – Book or Kindle version is REQUIRED for this study!
- Launch Week- February 20, read Week One (introduction)
- Week 1- February 27, read Week Two (discuss Week One)
- Week 2- March 6, read Week Three (discuss Week Two)
- Week 3- March 13, read Week Four (discuss Week Three)
- Week 4- March 20, read Week Five (discuss Week Four)
- Week 5- March 27, read Week Six (discuss Week Five)
- Week 6- April 3, catch up on lessons (discuss Week Six)
How the Online Bible Study Works
- Every Monday morning – I’ll post a brief weekly summary along with the discussion questions in our private Facebook group where we will hold all our discussions.
- Small Groups – The schedule will be posted to the top of our private Facebook group so all you have to do is pick a day and time that fits your schedule and join our discussions. There will be a group photo that the leader will post announcing the day/time of the discussion. https://www.facebook.com/groups/InductiveBibleStudies/
How to Register for the online Inductive Bible Studies
- COMMENT BELOW to register for one or both of these studies!
- Tell us where you live and which study you are registering for (either one or both).
- Join our private Facebook small group. Click the link below to join. All our discussions will take place in this private Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/InductiveBibleStudies/
- If you would like to follow this blog and receive all posts delivered to your email, scroll to the bottom of this screen and enter your email address and click “Follow.”
Welcome to our 2017 Winter and Spring online Inductive Bible Studies,